Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Skinny Jeans Part 2

Remember the skinny jeans I was so excited about a number of weeks back?? When I bought them they were still a little snug so a lovely pair of control top undies had to be purchased to avoid the dreaded muffin top - Thanks Kath and Kim for highlighting my point :) and coining such a brilliant phrase.

Well I have the same jeans on today - sans the Bridget Jones undies - well there are still undies but they are of the bonds variety. So these jeans - that were a tad tight a few weeks back - that I would never of been able to fit into 12 weeks ago... you see are now bordering on being too big!

**Cue dance around the office while doing a Rocky victory punch in the air (if only in my head).**

That is all.. you can go back to your day.

2 comments:

cupcake said...

Congratulations!!

I, myself, am a huge fan of the muffin top and plan to turn it into the next big thing. It's a look I sport every day.

Miss N said...

hehehe cupcake!