Monday, May 28, 2007

Weigh In Update

I'm currently playing around the 68.7 mark (in kilos for my lovely US visitors!).. That makes it 700 grs to lose to reach my 10% goal.. If I didn't drink 700 grms x 4/5/6/whatever litres in wine during the week then I would of had MUCH better results. Bad N.

It was a difficult week - I had to weigh up (again) job options and decide if being loyal to my current employer was really worth it.. I've had lovely offers lately - even more so since the last time I mentioned it. Just the way the freelance cookie crumbles when there is a sudden boom in production. I have a wedding to go to in France in September and a friend of mine is performing at the Royal Albert Hall in London a week later.. This impacted greatly on my decision to stay in my current job. I can't tell you how many times I've booked a holiday and had to pull out at the last minute because 'a great job opportunity' came through - most of them went straight to DVD, or sadly wrapped before they began (thanks Rusty!) and I went straight to unemployment the in-between-jobs stage for a few weeks before hooking up the next gig. I'm still searching for the perfect crystal ball...

aaaahh I kind of diverted off track there.. This week is looking at being much brighter - literally.. all Bollywood colours and coffee.

stay tuned....

No comments: