Monday, June 18, 2007

monday weigh in -- yawn!

no loss - no gain.. still 67.1kg

probably too much wine me thinks...

excellent session at the gym yesterday afternoon - I definitely find that a day off from running makes the next run easy.. I jogged to the gym - jumped on the eliptical for a while then the treadmill.. then weights and then jogged home.. I'm feeling more fit then I ever have. I'm now regularly running wk 9 of C25K - so I can vouch for the fact that this running program works.

random weekend events: friday night dinner and drinks with a bunch of girls in my industry that are all currently working on at least 4 other shows (busy times!).. we were suprisingly well behaved! I stayed down the coast for the night and drove home the next day and then parked my self on the couch for a good 12 hr movie marathon session that included Babel (and the 2 hr excellent making of), Music and Lyrics (come on! after Babel this is the only film that could of possibly come next!) and then Little Children (I'm still recovering from that one..). A need to buy new workout gear saw me blow my budget on random things I definitley didn't need. whoops. damn DFO - gets me everytime.

4 comments:

cupcake said...

I read the book version of Little Children and enjoyed it a great deal. Never got a chance to see it in the theatre, unfortunately, but I think it's out on DVD now.

Congrats on all the weightloss and fitness. A huge pat on the back coming to you from the States.

Miss N said...

Hi Cupcake,

nice to see you here!

Little Children really depressed me and the feeling lingered most of the w/end.. I liked the film a lot though..

Thanks for the congrats - I think I can do soooo much better.. I've only really lost 2 kgs in the past 4-5 weeks sO i have to knuckle down and stay off the wine!

Lien said...

I've had the same problem. One week loss, one week the same. My biggest shock was the week I actually gained!! Don't give up - losing weight or the wine!!

Read your last post - going to keep Marios in mind for next time I'm in Melbourne. Can't excuse bad behaviour!!

Miss N said...

Hi lien,

Don't worry I don't think I'll ever give up either!

It was a pity the Mario's experience was so bad.. Sometimes I would just shrug off such behaviour and wait for a table.. It was something in the way the waiter spoke to me that just clicked my 'Get out and don't ever come back' button.

That and I can be a cranky bitch when treated badly - especially in restaurants. I've waited on a lot of tables in my time and never been so rude.. well if I was I was probably having a bad day! :)