Monday, July 23, 2007
Letters to Post #4
Dear Crazy Steroid Taking French Man At My Gym,
I know some nights it is next to impossible to get a park close by to the gym.. I often have to drive around the neighbourhood a few times scouring for a place to park my little Jazz. It's frustrating. I agree. HOWEVER if I spot a park first and decide to reverse park into it I do not need you flashing headlights at me and driving your Van headfirst into the park and blocking my attempts at one of the worlds best reverse parking attempts! It's one of the things I'm very good at you see. I also do not need you to jump out of your van and come barrelling up to my window screaming abuse at me saying you had driven around the block to get that park. How the fuck was I meant to know! I also do not need you to call me a bitch when I say to you: 'How the fuck was I meant to know you drove around the block!'.
So I let you have the park. I saw another one about 50 mtrs away and really couldn't be assed to deal with you yelling at me. You really need to get off the steriods. Seriously. The fact that your arms are the size of my legs and that you have no neck at all is a slight indication you look like a fuckwit and the drugs aren't doing you any favours.
What I really didn't need on the way into the gym is you continuing to yell at me as I walked down the street. What was that about?? oh right. the drugs. But dude there is no need to carry on so much - especially when you're a little intimidating in size and clearly I HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG!
Regards,
That girl who seriously thought about key scratching your car when she left the gym but didn't.
Dear Manager At My Gym,
Thanks for the message the next day saying that steroid french man had his gym memebership cancelled and is now banned. Sorry to hear that he has made a habit of abusing women at the gym over the past couple of weeks - but I'm glad his smelly oversized body will now no longer take up space in my home away from home.
Regards,
That Girl who is grateful to have been the catalyst for you to get rid of Steroid Man - If you'd told me you wanted him gone earlier I would of worked on it for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
eeekkk.. did you still go to the gym that day. I would have been so freaked out!!
That is so good that your gym was proactive about the complaints and got rid of him! Scary stuff!!!
Lien - I was a little freaked out! After my trianing session the night it happened I made sure I left the gym before him and got to my car - because he knew where I'd parked. I hate being scared though!
Sherrie - I'm very pleased with how the gym handled it. They waited a day and then called him to say there had been too many complaints about him. Plus I heard they'd already warned him once.
I'm an advocate of going to mixed gyms - but it's hard when faced with freaks like this!
Wow, that is scary.... I wonder what makes people so angry???
S x
Crikey, what a loon! I'm glad you emerged unscathed and crazy steroid taking French man free.
Sue - def the steroids and I guess some people are just agro.. what a waste of energy huh?
cupcake - the biggest loon i've come across in ages - and I meet a lot! :)
Post a Comment