I have 4 weeks left of the job I'm on now and then head into freelance unemployment - which is always a great break to look forward to... I've turned down another contract that would of overlapped with my trip which I'm not going to change. less then 2 mths to go!
For the first time in this weight thing I've put on a kilo and a bit.. even with all the running and pump classes I've gone back up to 66.5. I know it could be muscle etc.. I also know I was a little relaxed about it all. Having cancelled WW online may not of been the best decision but I can't rely on the tracking forever. So it's diciplined week this week. I did some great training sessions on the weekend. A couple of 30 min runs - I've been upping my speed for these runs too. A PT training session Saturday morning (my last for a while with Richie because I need to save more $$ for the trip). Yesterday afternoon I did an hour of free weights at the gym - following the plan that Richie has taught me over the past 8 weeks.
I need to do up a new menu for this week - I haven't done a Core plan for a while and I know I had a lot of success when I was following a plan..
of course I need need need to incorporate some Alcohol Free Days! From today the plan is to see how far I can get.
ok - so that post was dull and boring... just a confession really...
No comments:
Post a Comment