**I've been selling the fat clothes I have on ebay to partly fund the European Adventure - so far I can afford breakfast in Helsinki... just. Problem with selling on ebay is that once you have a little stash of cash in pay pal it's soooo tempting to then buy.. so I bought these:

£14 - including postage from the UK and they arrived in a week. Love them!
Yes it's cold in my office.
Probably not cold enough for continuous wearing of gloves but I have that thing when you buy something new and you just HAVE to wear it straight away.
****So regarding the apparent cold snap in my region: IT'S WINTER! I know I live in a place that's known for high hair curling humidity, blazing sunburn making sun and flip flops and bathers but occasionally we need to dig out a jumper and possibly even a scarf. The way the locals react to this sudden change in dress code is to go on and on about how cold it is and behave as if they had just been transported to Scotland. Rest assured dear Brisbanites it will pass - probably tomorrow and then you can all go back to complaining about the fact you can never dress as cool as Melbournites because it's too darn hot in these parts. Some people are never satisfied. yes. I may be talking about myself..
***I cancelled my WW online.. and they immediately deleted my account. No last minute 'would you like to reconsider' email begging for my $24.95 a month. Just deleted. I feel cheap, used, thrown away. However I don't think I need them anymore - as in the online tools. Crossing mittened fingers I can do this still on my own. Realistically I'd like to lose 6kgs before the trip..
***Weigh in #20: Well you see there was this weekend in Byron and then there were a few bottles of yummy pinot and well... I may have let my guard down a little and had... fun.. without stressing. So I've stayed around the same - not really gained much maybe 200-300grams.. I'm not phased by it and know that I'm still trying. hard.
***I'm crushing on my personal trainer this week - along with the lead singer of Snow Patrol. A girl can never have too many fantasies.. I'm now training with Richie twice a week - it's going so well that I don't want to stop training before the trip but justifying the cost is getting a little difficult.. dilemma.
This post is going on forever and I didn't even get into my victim of gym rage story.. stay tuned.
2 comments:
Hey babe... the way the weather has been, you would think that we WERE in Scotland.... the chill is one in which Edinburgh would be proud of.... I cant wait till it starts hotting up again and I am moaning along with the rest of the Queenslanders about the cold!! LOL, I am soooooo aclimatised!!!!
S x
aah yes sue! I lived in Edinburgh for 2 years and now live in a lovely wooden Queenslander which feels like Edinburgh in the mornings! AND I'm about to go to Russia and Scandinavia so I really need to sort out what temp I'm happy in! :) if only we had central heating in Qld...
xN
Post a Comment