Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Core Cajun Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad



Chicken lightly coated in cajun spices and paprika - optional to add a squeeze of lemon juice. Salad is rocket, baby spinach, baked sweet potato slices, snap peas and truss tomatoes. I'm not the worlds biggest fan of dressing but I do add a dash of the WW honey and mustard dressing to this salad..

Oh and that's a photo taken from my new phone - the Nokia N95 - at night in my dark kitchen!

2 comments:

cupcake said...

That looks so good. And what lovely photography from the new Nokia phone!

I hope you feel better soon. You only have 12 days till the European Adventure! May we expect blogging updates??

Miss N said...

There will most certainly be blogging updates! In fact that's one of the things I'm excited about the most - blogging from over there. sad. I know. :)