
So NOT Mac sexy at all - but it does the super tricks I need it to: real web browser, 5 mega pixel camera - oh yes 5, video, email, GPS - for anywhere in the world. So when the Texan and I are lost in Helsinki we can get our coordinates and look at a little blue dot on a map on my phone and well... I'm sure we'll work it out. This device also lets me blog straight from the phone - upload photos to the web and write posts. How techy am I going to be on my trip!? Let's hope I look up long enough from the screen to take in some awesome scenery.
I actually needed a new phone as I'd manage to spill an entire bottle of water on my last one. I'm stoked about the camera on the new one - so takes away the need to buy a new camera which I was thinking of. The quality is great - take a look - this is what I was doing this afternoon:
Despite the wine I've tracked very well today. Fruit for breakfast, Skim Coffee, Yummy left over Lamb, Rosemary and Mint meatball and sauce for lunch and right now I'm baking Sweet Potato chips to mix into a green salad that will go along very nicely with cajun chicken.
I also did an hour walk and then went to another pump class - even though I'm in a tad bit of pain from yesterdays.
Taking a break from exercising for 3 weeks has actually proved to be a benefit. I honestly think I needed to let my muscles recover. I still did intermittent exercise but not the heavy routine I was really into. Over the last week I've found it much easier to workout - stamina levels are high and I haven't found it difficult - which I thought I would after taking a break. Go figure..
2 comments:
N, that photo is delightful...one question though.....
WHY THE FUCK WASNT I INVITED?????
LOL
S X
heheh Sue - anytime you want to throw the afternoon away in a cafe pretending to track ww points I'll be your accomplice :)
Post a Comment