Monday, August 27, 2007

Leisure time

You ever look at those people you pass on a weekday who are sitting in cafes, shopping casually, lining up for the movies, working out and generally don't look like they're in a hurry and wonder what they do and why aren't they working??

Well I'm digging hanging out with them. I still don't know what they do and why they have the day off.... This morning when I rolled out of bed when it was daylight (unheard of when I'm working) the only decision I had to make was weather or not to go to the 9.30am pump class or roll back over and go back to sleep. Serious discussion in my head about laziness saw me get up - get dressed and off to Pump I went. Now if I had the chance to workout every day at 9.30am with no hurry to be anywhere I'd be a very very happy and relaxed girl! I feel great - energised and actually looking forward to going back to the gym this afternoon for some more. It helps that my gym is in a gorgeous part of town with a lovely view. On a day like today when it's feeling like Spring I'm looking forward to going back and enjoying that view. Plus I need to work off the crazy amount of wine the weekend imposed on me.

Right now though I'm going to indulge in a little French film watching and take myself off to see Inside Paris.

This time in 2 weeks I'll be on a plane heading to Seoul.. So for the next 14 days I'm tracking seriously to try and budge the 3 kilos that like my hips so much. They have to go! I'm working on a plan of fruits, vegetables and protein - though I'm a carb freak so won't be cutting out rice or pasta - just bread.

I'm going to write up a new menu plan when I get home from the movies. This plan is going to be based on stuff I already have in the pantry - because I'm supposed to be on a budget! As well I need to start thinking spring foods! Yay - bye winter!

No comments: