Friday, August 24, 2007

Letters to Post - Gym Etiquette

Dear Blonde on the Elliptical Trainer Next to Me,

It is NOT ok to speak loudly on your mobile phone while you are working out next to me. Especially if it is not a life threatening moment and in fact you are just speaking utter shit that I'm sure could wait an hour or so to spew forth from your mouth.

It is most definitely NOT ok to then ring another person and repeat the utter shit you just spent 15 minutes boring me with - and I suspect your first phone call recipricant.

Is it really necessary to keep calling people and then tell them you can't speak for long because you are at the gym? NO! YOU called THEM fucker. Hang up - concentrate on your workout and stop fucking bothering me. I don't give a fuck what Debbie said to John last night and that you can't bear to be in the same room as them. I especially don't care what you are doing friday night.

Regards,

That Girl Who Was Thinking Of Pushing You Off The Machine.

ps. And just because you have a killer body don't think for one moment anyone in the gym found you attractive - there was almost a cheer when you left the building.

No comments: