No lazy lunches today.. There was some lazy couch sitting while I pondered the finances for the European Adventure.. which quickly got stressful so I looked at pretty gadgets I want.. Why oh why must Australia wait an eternity for iPhone?? It's been on the cards for over a year - surely an Aussie carrier will jump on soon so I can spend an endless amount of time wasting my life - some more..
I'm considering buying the Nokia N95 in the meantime but it really doesn't do it for me as much as Apples little masterpiece. Plus once the iPhone is released here I'll be ditching any handset I have as easily as I've ditched any hope I have of marrying Johnny Depp.. At least I'm a realist on that one!
Back to the gym today - I love going to the gym during the day when there are hardly any crowds. So much easier to swan around and work out on all the machines and not be just stuck to one or two while the men hog everything else..
I ran. I elliptical trained. I did weights and threw in a few squats towards the end. I can't wait for summer to take to the pool - which means I'm buying this little gadget as soon as the temp rises. Just what every ADD swimmer needs.
I've achieved very little around the house and I'm trying to work out if i should go and do some casual work for the next 2 weeks before the trip... I'd rather not but have you seen the price of hotels in Stockholm! eeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment