From what I can gather I'll be working with the EP of the last show in a kind of pre pre situation. The major benefit being that I get to continue working back close to home around xmas and have a job until August. Then I'm pretty sure that will be it with me and Reality TV.. there's only so much you can witness..
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Bound for Sydney... again
So as part of being a film industry whore worker I often have to go where ever the work takes me. This is brilliant when it takes me to far north Queensland or the Whitsunday's and it was definitely interesting when I went outback.. I spent a year in Sydney on a dreadful American kids feature film that was only made bearable by having the best roomie ever and a bunch of like minded souls to share the pain of the experience - usually with regular rounds of 'cowboys'.. and so it is I'm off again. Back to Sydney - just for 7 weeks or so - the lead up to xmas. I'm yet to fully unpack from the European adventure - which I guess I have to get around to today. Considering the small drama with the house being up for sale it's a tad worrying I won't be around to look for a new house should we have to move. BUT we need the $$ - I need to stay in the eyes and minds of people who will employ me and I quite like Sydney. Especially at this time of year.
From what I can gather I'll be working with the EP of the last show in a kind of pre pre situation. The major benefit being that I get to continue working back close to home around xmas and have a job until August. Then I'm pretty sure that will be it with me and Reality TV.. there's only so much you can witness..
From what I can gather I'll be working with the EP of the last show in a kind of pre pre situation. The major benefit being that I get to continue working back close to home around xmas and have a job until August. Then I'm pretty sure that will be it with me and Reality TV.. there's only so much you can witness..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment