Make scrumptious yummy real coffee and avocado and black pepper on Toast.
Head to the gym when I feel like it - walking under all the gorgeous Jacarandas on the way.



Watch Gilmour Girls re-runs because I may or may not have set a daily reminder.

Make healthy and devine lunches - ala Chicken, Noodles and Ginger Spicy Soup.
Take the Kelpie/Comedian for a walk that we're not in a hurry to get home from because the podcasts I'm listening to are addictive and the damn real estate is showing another group of potential landlords through.
Buy lotto ticket during the walk.
Maybe let the Kelpie have a swim in the river because it's damn hot!

Think about what to make for dinner - over a few hours - write lists - consult recipe websites.
Walk to my favourite deli to buy fresh ingredients for said dinner - possibly stopping at the nearby cafe with free wifi for wine or tea because they now offer free nibbles after 3pm!
Chill on the back deck - either reading or painting or listening to more podcasts/ radio programs or all 3 (I'm a master multitasker).

Check Facebook/Email every
Make delicious dinner and when the Texan gets home and asks me how my day was tell him that it was busy! leaving out the part about Gilmre Girls re-runs and Facebook checking..
Is that too much to ask????
1 comment:
Sounds like you have it covered!!!!
PS Please take me to Sydney with you!!!!!
Wanna come tooooooo!
Sydney is great!
Post a Comment