I had my Sydney accom details given to me today - already concerned about the lack of wifi but will cope by surfing at work. The job itself has been delayed a week - which isn't such a bad thing really. More time for pyjama wearing and cable watching. Instead of driving down on Sunday as I was going to do (and start first thing the next morning) I'll leave next Thursday and probably stay a night in Port Macquarie on the way and then inch into Sydney on the Friday.. Work starts on the monday - so that gives me plenty of time to settle in, catch up with friends and either search for a gym that allows short term use at a not too ridiculous price or establish a running/walking track - or concede to the fact I will be bone fucking lazy when it comes to any of that malarky.. I'll be walking to work because of the lack of car spaces there so that's some form of exercise!
In case
anyone cares you're wondering: I'm not weighing in this week due to it being TTOTM - I feel dredful enough - I don't need electronic numbers blinking at me to undermine what little self esteem I have at the moment!
**cue baby violin playing 'feeling sorry for yourself because of hormones' symphony #436
2 comments:
Oh noes! Not Sin city!! You're too much of a gentle soul for the likes of us :P
I've unleashed the likes of me upon Syders before - in fact I think there are still Bill Posters up with warnings of my presence!
Post a Comment