Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fucking Metro Bag pick Pocketing Scum!!

I'm an hour away from doing the 30 + hr flight home to Oz.. Leaving from Madrid. Had a brilliant time - except I was just robbed on the Metro. FUCKERS!!! 5 weeks I've been on my guard and in the last few hours they get my phone/camera. Nothing like spending your last hours on holiday with the police...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit, that is a nightmare hun!!!! Bastards!!!

Anonymous said...

What a bugger! Hope you at least get your camera back. I'm sympathetic to you have been robbed myself - but that's not gonna make you feel any better. Hope your trip home's alright.

Miss N said...

Sue! your blog is gone :(
The bastard phone stealers are just shits.. I'm less angry then I was 24hrs ago but still can't keep going over it in my head!

Corinna - hi! Hopefully vodafone will come through with the insurance claim - considering I've been paying them for ever... It sucks doesn't it!? This is the 2nd time I've been robbed and I actually forgot how it makes you feel..

Trip home was actually ok - trying to push through any kind of jetlag now..