Monday, October 15, 2007

The Girl Is Back In Town

30 something flight hours later I'm now feeling the brisbane heat. Take me back to Russia it's too friggin hot here and it's only 10am!!!!

Just spent an hour starting the insurance claim on my phone and going through the pile of mail/bills --- does no one send funny cute letters anymore??/

Despite the 4 airline meals I've consumed with a touch of wine and beer I jumped on the scales when I got home.. SO expecting to be back in the 70's - but no I am 66.3!!! Which is unbelievable considering all the cheese and cheesy sauces and the fact that everyone in Europe insists on serving every meal with chips. Even in the out of the way non touristy places we tracked down. So all carbed up with love handles to prove it but the weight isn't that bad!

I'm back on the WW from right now. The Core list is going up on the fridge and cheese and olive oil (that isn't a spray) is off the menu for quite some time.

Now I have to go and read a ton of blogs to catch on what's been happening and ignore unpacking my suitcase of stinky clothes for a few hours..

Oh and random question for the day: Who thinks it's ok to take a newspaper into an airplane toilet and stay in there for over 20 mins doing the obvious!!?? My answer is some fuckwit on my flight home and there was no way I was venturing into that loo after him! Some forms of behaviour should only exist in your own domain.

No comments: