Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The new challenge starts today!

So I did my 'official' weigh in this morning. Seeing as it's been 24hrs since I was coped up in a small chair for 30 hrs being fed every 4 hrs I figured it'd be a more accurate figure today! I'm starting my new challenge at todays weight and working towards my personal goal. Hoping to do it in 10 weeks or under. I'll be sticking to Core - paying particular attention to all thosed little things I've let slip since losing the last 10 kilos.. This is the plan:

Todays weight:
65kg

Goal weight:
55kg

My Rules

No white bread - just 2 slices of multigrain or soy and linseed daily
No cheese
No chips - potato or hot! not even the 'occasional one with dip'
No chocolate - but that's easy to put on the list!

Lots of fresh fruit
2-3 litres of water a day
Correct portion sizes of rice and pasta - follow the Core rules of once a day.
Small potion sizes of any meats
Steamed vegetables as often as possible
Yummy summer salads - with little fat free dressings
Easy on the dairy - only skim milk and low low fat yoghurts
No oil - use my non stick pans and just lightly spray if necessary
Alcohol??? It's almost detox time anyway!!! but seriously cutting down

I'm excited about being able to cook again and knowing the fat content of what I'm eating. I'm also glad it's Spring time - should make sticking to the plan a little easier then usual!

Weigh in days will be Tuesdays.

No comments: