Monday, October 29, 2007

Last rays of freedom

One week to go until I start working again and after 3 months off I'm ready --- I think.. well not really - I completely love wasting days on movie matinees, capitalising of free wifi in selected neighbourhood cafes (despite having perfectly capable and expensive wireless at home - with no waiter to serve me wine though!), taking long leisurely strolls with the hound and generally being a domestic goddess.. ie: forcing myself to not touch a drop of red or what not before dinner time!!! Have you seen the episode when The Simpsons get rich and Marge has all her house work done before 9am and then starts hitting the bottle?? any longer living the good life at home will see me joining the C grade starlets in rehab - even more then I need to already!

If only I could muster the energy to put down the cable remote/ computer/ books and go to the gym!! I'm averaging 2.25 days a week.. you watch when I'm super busy again I'll be using 6pm Body Pump classes to flee work at a decent time!

2 comments:

Lien said...

Just managed to catch up with your blog. If you need someone to hang with when in Sydney - let me know!!

Miss N said...

I will - I will!