A fairly well behaved weekend.. There is a lot of wisdom in the advice of deleting anyones number that you may feel inclined to drunk text OR you recieve a drunk text from but don't exactly know who it is so you ignore! Very wise concept. Very wise..
I had a lovel dinner with a friend in Surry Hills on Saturday night and was safely home (thanks to a $40 cab fare) by 12.30am! It paid off by not delivering me a hangover on Sunday. In turn I went on a 3 hour walk - and this is after walking from North Sdyney to Surry Hills on Saturday afternoon! My butt is killing me... But thanks Sydney for offering up the gorgeous weather on the weekend.
I'm tossing up about joinging WW online again - but not sure if it's worth the $$ considering I know the program backwards. Plus I have nothing to weigh myself on... The other option is taking out a casual gym membership at the pool complex close to me - which looks incredibly inviting and will get me off the couch in the evenings.. or I could just continue to do the couch to 5 k program and then weigh myself when I return to Brisbane for election weekend and pray for a nice surprise!
1 comment:
Joining the gym is a cool idea babes.... as for ww, it is a waste of cash if you know it inside out....
Exercise is the way to go!
Post a Comment