Friday, November 30, 2007

Fantabulooso Friday!

Couldn't be happier about it being Friday! It's been a good week at work - LOTS accomplished - a few congrats on a successful stress free Audition Tour that I organised. I (apparently) do my deal for the new year today.. I'm going to ask for more $$ which is never an easy thing to do..

Last night I went to the gym next to the pool in the photo I took below. It was the most fucking unfriendly place I have EVER been to work out! Seriously no one was helpful (HELLO people I bought a casual pass it's quite friggin obvious I don't know where anything is or the 'system'). The cardio/treadmill room was cramped. The free weight area was intimadating/ uninspiring and not welcoming at all. The whole place was damp and just needed a good clean and a new light paint job. So I'm going to try a local gym - one of the huge chains - just on a trial basis (they have a special 2 week 'starter' package. Sure it doesn't have a view of the harbour or hot swimmers but it really has to be better then what I endured last night in the name of getting the Abs.

What we do have to celebrate is the fact I have not had red wine all week! This is a major accomplishment. Though it is a WW friendly drink of choice it really isn't when a whole bottle is consumed! So a little yay for me! This is exactly how I gave up smoking a few years back - just one week at a time. Except I'm not giving up the red forever - just cutting down the quantity!

No comments: