I woke up at 5am this morning and can't get back to sleep! On a Saturday!! What the F is that about???? I drank wine and didn't go to sleep until around midnight so I should be still doing the snoring whale routine in this crappy-work-paid-for apartment.. Instead I'm a blogging. Life? Think I need one?
I dated myself last night. Before an evening of wine and a fabulous spicy lamb couscous salad we went off to the beauty salon and got my first ever spray tan. Considering I am the colour of crisp white hotel sheets it was necessary! There's a harbour cruise next weekend - so this spray tan is a test to see if it's a good thing. Now that I'm awake at this ridiculous hour I'd love to check on the results but bugger if I'm going to turn on any lights. I want to go back to sleep! I started the weekend starkers bar for a g-string in a small booth with another chick so this weekend has to be on the up! Though I will be shopping for swimwear today so I could be lying in a heap in a Myer dressing room sobbing uncontrollably come midday. Lucky I can't bear shopping with friends - I wouldn't have any left if I did.
2 comments:
secret bikini business:
-get wide-sided bottoms (see my blog for example if you like)
-get a size larger than you normally wear - minimal 'oozing'
-if your tits don't look awesome, don't buy it, i rely on my rack to distract from the 'rest of it'
good luck. i fuckin HATE bikini shoppering.
the end.
Kitty - great tips! Totally with you on the rack concept - it's one of my best features so unless I get to show it off in abundance it's not worth even leaving the house!
Oh how I loathe the whole experience though - especially the mirrors that let you see how you look from behind.. some things I need to keep living in denial about..
Post a Comment