Saturday, November 17, 2007

Festival of the sun

The weather in Sydney is perfect this weekend. The harbour is glistening. I went out to Surry Hills last night for fantastic vietnamese food (despite a fuck knuckle of a grumpy waiter trying to piss me off!).

I walked there - from here. It took an hour and a half and is apparently 6.5km's.

Right now I'm going to jump off facebook the 'puter and head to bondi to do the coastal walk.

Then go shopping - cause this gal has just been paid for the first time in 3mths!

Then the afternoon will be about inspecting boats for a harbour cruise coming up that I'm planning for all my gypsy friends that seem to be in this town right now. I swear I have more friends here then in my own neighbour hood up north!

3 comments:

Steph said...

You walked how far? Are you nuts? ohhh lordy.

Miss N said...

the only way I can justify drinking sugary mojitos is to give my butt some exercise!

Anonymous said...

Hey lovely.... I am so fucking kermits that you are in Sydney.... it is raining here in sunny Brisbane! Nightmare! (well, we need it but I have a bbq today!)