I've been a little angel with food and alcohol this week. I know it's only Wednesday!It's still a good day to celebrate..
No red wine has been consumed since Saturday (big step for me!). I've been using Calorie King to track food and managed to stay on track without going over. I've completed Wk 1 of Couch to 5k outside quite easily (helped by the fact I can complete week 9 on a treadmill). I've been getting up early to walk for 45 mins (I'm running after work). I've been going to bed at a reasonable time rather then the post midnight after watching too many hours of crap TV. In fact I've been reading - which despite what some experts say actually helps me sleep well. This is probably the 50th different bed I've slept in this year - my neck is killing me!
Tonight I have my midweek challenge of staying on track - I'm going out to a free film festival in the park to see La Vie En Rose. Traditionally this would involve taking along a bottle of some divine shiraz.. I'll just have to see how the day takes me..
I've been wearing a pedometre all day since monday - taking it off after my nightly run/walk.. I've noticed that even with a 30-45 min walk in the morning - walking home for lunch (just a 5min walk) and back - walking around the office - including taking the stairs to the next floor and not the lift - plus my nightly C25K run I am still NOT getting to 100000 steps a day! Goes to prove why I am not losing the weight as fast as I'd like - but also shows how much work someone needs to do to even maintain the standard of fitness reccomended. I obviously need to up the anty somehow..
2 comments:
YAY for staying on track babes!
Mwah xx
bloody hard some days - but so rewarding!
Post a Comment