Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagging Cherry Popped!

So I was tagged by the fittest chick on the block: oneskinnygirl

Being a chronic procrastinator (at 'work' right now) here goes:

Four dishes I like to cook:

1. Whatever the Texan is cooking - I have a habit of being a control freak taking over
2. Paella with chicken, seafood and chorizo!
3. Anything with chorizo (so not WW!)
4. Herb crusted lamb racks

Four qualities I love in people:
1. Frankness with Kindness
2. Adventure
3. Ability to love in all it's forms
4. When someone is in serious tears and they think the world is going to end and then suddenly cracks up for a moment and sees the funny side - gets me everytime! Ok - not technically a 'quality' but I love that in a person..

Four places I have been:

1. To see Prince at Madison Square Garden, New York, New York - just on a whim while I was living in Edinburgh. It was a long weekend after all..
2. Lost amongst 3 million+ artworks in the Hermitage, St Petersburg, Russia
3. Aix en Provence, South of France - for lunch
4. Barcelona, Spain - for breakfast - the next day

Four things in my bedroom:

1. Stuff I really need to put away!
2. I suspect lots of dog hair under the bed.. hmmm should get on to that..
3. The hope that someday Johnny Depp will join me
4. The same damn shoes I trip over everytime I walk in there!

Four dirty words I like:

1. Cunt Wallop! (and she knows who she is! hehehehe)
2. Fucker
3. Slapper
4. The Liberal Party

Miss Fee - if you're out there - you're next! :)

2 comments:

missfee said...

ok you got me - love to see you - Sunday? coffee? walkies or swims at boyd carlton?

Miss N said...

love a good tag! sunday sounds fab - I'll email you. xn