Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bring it on!

I just realised I have 7 days of work left! Yee ha!

Then I leave Sydney and head home to my dog and texan.

I'm looking forward to the show next year.. a lot of changes in the format means it shouldn't be dull.. I love it when things are shaken up.. I'm not necessarily looking forward to being onsite on the 2nd Jan getting the new set started.. Wondering why I put my hand up for that one!!!! (Answer = $$)

I'm not having a great week foodwise... Finding it hard to stay focused on WW and putting it down to having a house guest as well as not feeling well.

Yesterday however my houseguest and I went running.. She started C25K at my urging about 6 mths and she's a rocket! Honestly I created a monster! A good one though. We ran for approx 20 mins - in the pouring rain. Now all I need is pnemonia to top off my week.....

Blah feeling sorry for myself...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, sorry you feel like poo poo.

Good for you running in the rain if you arent feeling great

Go girlie!

Miss N said...

Thanks Kitty - I'm a big advocate of not exercising when feeling lousy but as soon as I saw my girlfriend throw on the running shoes I got geed up to join her! This running thing is taking over my life! :)

Josh said...

Ha, you think running is addictive? Try dancing...once that is in your blood your stuffed.

It won't matter how sick, worn out or what else you have to be doing, if you know the right people will be dancing, you will have to be out with them.

Top marks for getting out there in the rain.

Anonymous said...

Running is totally addictive hey?
Good on you babes!

Hope that you get your voice back sooooooooon baby!

Miss N said...

Josh - aww thanks! this is one addiction I love.

Skinny - I'm sounding more like amy winehouse with each day - but getting better..