Thursday, December 6, 2007

nothing tea and honey and a good lie down won't fix

arrgh I have a throat infection or something similarly yucky - being the self diagnosing doctor I proclaim to be in my head I'll just go with 'The Lurgy'.. eerrgg
.
I didn't run last night - but I didn't eat either so that all negates itself! Ok - not exactly the healthiest way of looking at it I know.. being sick does not allow my brain to function at even half capacity.. I'm not sure what excuse I could use when I'm not sick..

So 2 major reasons why I can't be ill: It's fucking boring! and the weekend Harbour Cruise of Debauchery - which is already being threatened by stormy skies..

So do I stick with the plan of not exercising while I'm sick??

I'm going for a top up on the tan tonight.. I suspect I'm bordering on a new obsession.. though my girl is good at keeping it light - talented lass she is..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww babe, I hope you are feeling really good really sooooooon!!!!!
Mwah xxx
Big skinny hugs coming your way!