Having a house guests for the past 5 days has not made for a perfect WW routine. Considering my guest is a successful WW loser (she lost 20kg's a couple of years ago and kept it off) we were both a little shocked by our bad food choices over the past few days... We blame vodka and a complete lack of discipline followed by more vodka..
I know I am just maintaining at the moment. Hanging around the same weight I have been for the past few months - some weeks are better then others - but generally this chick is not getting under 64/65. I don't care what the BMI thingymajig on my computer says 'Normal' doesn't cut it just yet..
I'm not going to make any goals between now and new years. I'm not going to go too nuts either. I will keep the running up and I'm looking forward to going back to my gym when I return to Brissy in a couple of weeks. I'm not blaming the xmas period for my complete lack of not getting my shit together. I'm blaming being a slack arse and also being disconnected from my routine when not living in my own home.
1 comment:
Hey babe, dont worry about getting back on track when you get to Brisbane, take it from me, its too fucking HOT to eat!!!
Ewwwww, stinking hot!!!!
(the heat puts me off food)
Post a Comment