It's because I've been clubbed in the back of my head by at least 5 co-workers. I have this fucking frustrating hacking persistant cough - so glamorous. Everyone around me is loving me a LOT right now. I can't take any more suggestions of 'good remedies'. I'm fucking done with hot herbal tea - though it is slightly helping. I was up between 4am and 5am this morning trying to dislodge a lung. Basically I just want to
die be behind closed doors - alone - on my couch.
I really shouldn't be around people right now - can someone call my boss?
1 comment:
Sounds like the run in the rain got you after all.
I would offer to mop your brow, make some hearty chicken broth and what ever else would get you better but you sound contagious so I will keep my distance until you are better.
Get better - it is time for parties!
Post a Comment