Oh lordy - it's the xmas party tonight. At least 5 different shows getting together in an Eastern Suburbs beachish location to drink copius amounts of free alcohol and talk shit about work all night...
I vow:
To steer clear of the cheap wine...
To not dip my hand in whatever fried tasty looking lump of golden greasyness passes my way..
To keep my interpretive dance moves in tact. ie: there will be NO interpretive dancing despite how many glasses of cheap wine do in fact make it my way.
To not tell anyone how much I like them. Because I don't. This is an easy vow to keep.
To not go on to an after party because it sounds like a good idea at 12am when I should in fact be back in my apartment snoozing soundly ready to wake hangover free..
To keep reminding myself to head back to my apartment for snoozing and waking hangover free despite particular fun dance tunes breaking out just as I'm about to head for a taxi. Tiny Dancer is bannned! or it leads to interpretive dancing..oy.
Remember to get in a taxi before the Sydney witching hour when suddenly all fucking taxis disappear into a vortex.
and finally.... To not dirty dance with anyone - including myself!
1 comment:
*LOL* All the WW notes I've been taking over the last year has completely gone out the window. Eat before you go to a party, drink water in between glasses of wine, etc. When its free and its fried - there is no resistance!!
Just enjoy it!!
Post a Comment