It's all about routine isn't it? and the breaking of habits and restarting routines/ shaking them up when you plateau.. Oh so simple in print.. or not actually!It's the breaking habits I find difficult.. I started this morning by swapping my commuting skim latte for a green tea in the car. I'm particularly fond of leaving the house and visiting the local cafe - have a chat with the girls as they make my coffee - get in the car and then head down the world's most boring highway listening to podcasts (when the radio sucks as it does now) and sipping coffee. As much as I love coffee - this morning routine has a lot more to do with relaxation and comfort before I hit the ground running the second I enter my office..
So what's the point N?
Well - I thought I'd give myself a week of saving the 150 or so calories a day on coffee and swap it for oh say 1 calorie for green tea..
Are you yawning yet?
I am 'cause I goddamn need some coffee!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Miss N!! It takes 21 days to make or break a habit... stick with it!! Think of the calories you are saving!
Also, 6 cups of green tea per day increases metabolism by around 12%!!!!!
Yep, green tea is good stuff but coffee is so....so nice, so evil, so bad for you, so tasty, so much milk, so silky smooth, so buzzy, so nice in the morning....
Stick with the green tea, your body will love you for it.
Yep green tea is great!!! Although I love coffee too....But yes, green tea great. Oh but that smooth coffee in the morning...NO green tea is GREAT!!!
Ex
OSG - I'll be remembering that every morning! thanks!
Josh - you're not helping! :) but thanks for the coffee pron - hmm soft and silky...
Em - Lucky I love green tea - it's just giving up something sooo much better that is driving me crazy.
Post a Comment