63.6
BMI = 23.7 Normal
I took the advice of a fellow blogger and watched my sodium intake over the last couple of days - keeping it down below 2000mg - averaging around 1200mg. Going by the dip in the scales I think it's been a contributing factor. I've also been fairly active. So now I have to work hard this week to keep below that number!
5 comments:
go girl - congratulations - how does the salt thing work - I am a bit confused - is that added salt?
missfee
Hey Fee - Calorie King can calculate the sodium content of the foods you eat. This fabulous blogger does a much better job of explaining it:
http://thin-enough.blogspot.com/2008/01/consider-sodium.html
Well done!!! might be worth looking into that salt thing!! I love salt, and there inlies my problem!!lol
Good on you!
Cant wait to meet your increasingly skinny ass on fri!
S X
em - thanks sweet! try it - no harm in reducing sodium.. not that I'm a doctor!!! hehe
OSG - yay - can't wait!
Post a Comment