Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Wednesday Weigh In - Postponed
Til morning.. Thursday morning that is... I've fluctuated all week - up 2 down 1 - down 2 up 1.. then went to The Police and in a fit of the need to eat something before I bit the head of every person in my way with crankiness I ate a bit of crap.. salty fatty crap.. and all the hard work I put in running last week and then lifting a trillion boxes and being on my feet for 4 days straight moving furniture got ruined in a couldn't-find-a-healthy-alternative-in-bogan-stadium-concert-world moment.. it's passed and I have no energy to beat myself up.. I'm STILL moving furniture and in fact just moved a full (of books) bookcase as tall as me from one side of the lounge to the other...by myself.. A libran takes awhile to settle on how a room looks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment