I've completed my 3 pump classes this week and each one was with a different substitute leader so they were all different and challenging in their own way. All Good!
On the meh front - I think / well I almost know I have some serious - potentially too serious for me to think of right now - lady issues.. as in the plumbing. errrgghh. I'm willing it all to not be happening! I'm terrified and strangely calm at the same time. I just want to run away.
Instead I'm planning on being good to myself - try and run tomorrow to clear my head - concentrate more on work and generally be positive.
And if ONE MORE freakin freak that I was never really close with from high school (20 thousands years ago) facebooks me and asks me 'what have i been up to' I'm bombing the fuck out of my old neighbourhood (cause god knows none of them have moved out of there).
Allright - that's not really being positive is it? .....meh.
6 comments:
Um, good luck with the plumbing. Not much else I can offer on that one with out seeming trivial or obnoxious..Nuf said.
As for the Facebook freaks, I know! What is that about?
I have made a pact to only acknowledge the cool people who have moved overseas or appear to be doing something interesting with their lives.
I fucking HATE facebook with a passion but it seems to be the only way some of my mates back home will communicate!! It seems that the common email is dying a death!!
Josh - I know - I really need to implement a weedig out system..
OSG - Let's start a revolution!
Farcebook is crap.
I hope everything is ok for your laydee bits darling xxx
Thanks Kitty - I'm starting to hate Facebook as much as I'm loathing being a woman right now..
Hi there Miss N,
Just wanted to say thanks for visiting. I hate chocolate too!!
Vodka is lishious tho'.
Good luck on the girly front, i hope its nothing too serious.
Piss off facebook, i seriously think its for fuckwits. Im just saying....
hehehe
Cheers
Friday
Post a Comment