Again. The Same. 63. It bores me too... and trust me with 3 Pump classes, 2 runs, 1 15km bike ride, 1 hard core free weights session and 2 cross trainer cardio sessions I'm not exactly thrilled with the results.. Food wise I was perfect - almost.. a cheeseless thinnest ever crust pizza on Sunday night was my only diversion..oh and the tiny amount of Indian I had. Most days according to CK I had more protein then carbs. Sodium is constantly under 1500 and calories are around 1200 - 1600 a day.. Clothes are a little looser and there could be some muscle mass building - which is a good thing and what I'm aiming for!
Obviously I had social weekend involving alcohol.. empty empty calories there.. If I didn't drink I'd be a size 6 I'm sure. I don't particularly want to be a size 6 mind you!
So if this blog was called 'How to maintain after losing 15 kilos' then I'd be typing in the right place right now. Presently I feel like chocolate.. thanks TTOTM.
3 comments:
plateau darling - keep hanging on - shake it up a bit - go for points for a week - measure measure measure - are you doing a spreadsheet of measurements - that keeps and kept me going as I lost more that way than on the scales.....
I'll send you my spread sheet
Yep a plateau, they are a pain in the butt, but you probably have built muscle up with all your exercise. Good on you!!
Thanks Fee - the spreadsheet is a great idea.
Em - it does suck! so I have to get more disciplined... as always!
Post a Comment