Monday, February 18, 2008

Frolics

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I went for a 16 km bike on Saturday morning and that was after a 4k run - so I was pretty chuffed.

We then had my new flatmates 30th birthday at our favourite restaurant - then back to ours for drinks. Then somehow we all ended up at a club in the Valley dancing to 80's goth. I do believe I annoyed the shit out of the DJ with endless requests. When I found out he was born in '88 I became even more annoying! Such is me with vodka. Good times - danced like crazy. Lazy Sunday followed..

Which turned into wine time...

4 comments:

Josh said...

Sounds like fun. Mine was a great weekend too, I just need to find a good angle to blog it from...

I am so ready for wine time right now.

Miss N said...

Josh - angle?? as you can see I plainly employed the concept of no angle when blogging a snippet of my weekend.. :) I should really get an angle..

Josh said...

Sorry, that was not a comment on your post as a snippet - I like your snippets. I just meant I was looking for something in my weekend to focus on...

Miss N said...

ahhh Josh you dag! I was having a go at myself! xxxN