Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Run Bitch!

So said the drunk guy in a fugly business suit as he staggered out of the pub while I was on my run tonight.

I then spat on him.

However I really should just feel sorry for him - after all he must have a terrible time looking for his dick each morning when he tries to pee.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cunt!!

Love the comment about his willie though LOL

made me giggle!

S X

Friday said...

You SPAT on him???
ROFL... I so just fell in love with you!!
xx

Miss N said...

Sue - only one reason a man yells out bitch to a random woman he doesn't know is that he has a few 'issues' - obviously in the dick area!

Friday - I'm not normally a spitter in public when I run but couldn't think of a better time to embrace it! love - mutual x

MommyHeadache said...

Well played, and well aimed! If I'd tried to do that when drunk I would have ended up spitting on myself.

Miss N said...

oh noos Emmak - i was 110% sober (nice change) so spitting was with ease :)

emharvie said...

LOL! You are fabulous xxx

Steph said...

lmao. You are fucking fierce and I love you!!

Miss N said...

emharvie - why thank you! xx

Steph - It would of been funny if I then stacked it on the pavement - but I'll leave that type of antics up to you! :)

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

You see this is what I love about blogging. You are cruising along with an image of someone in your head then..

BAM!

They smack you with a slice of the real them and you just fall in love for real.

Miss N said...

Josh - ditto xx