Til it's holiday time... a good 12 hours of work to go before said holiday but only one sleep - and THAT'S WHAT MATTERS right now.
I'm banking the training to pay for the vodka and random naughtiness.. so I just did another kick ass 30 min run with good speed.
I don't know if I'll be blogging while away or even touching the internet - I need a break - I'm at a computer for at least 12-15 hrs a day at work and then at home.. I know one thing for sure is that I'll be concentrating on beach, bands and Byron - what order? I'll decide on the day.
Though I am taking weights with me and the running shoes - but I'm actually excited about working out and training whenever I can and not relying on my work schedule to dictate when and how.
3 comments:
Have fun. I am heading south but would love to be in Byron for the break :)
oh hey.. have fun
xx
Happy Holiday. Fill us in on your shenanigans when you return.
Post a Comment