Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just a little Byron gripe

Everything about my Easter break was pretty fab.. However I did have an issue being charged 15% 'Public Holiday' Surcharge on the Saturday after Good Friday. Just to be pedantic.. It is not a public holiday. Please just call it what it is: a 15% This Town is Fucking Busy This Weekend Surcharge. IF the surcharge is being charged then I hope it's actually going to the waiters who had to deal with the influx.. I suspect not -- Fresh I'm looking at you.

3 comments:

Friday said...

Miss N,
I luuuurve you so much. Please come live in Melbourne and be my best friend.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back lovely lady. Now, when are we meeting to drink cocktails?
S X

Friday said...

please please can i come? I.shit.you.not. Im leaving on a jet plane just as soon as you say xx