I ran the 5k on Sunday as planned. It was a lovely crisp and rainy morning at Sanctuary Cove - especially at 6am! Seriously who gets up at 4.30 on a Sunday!!! The rain stopped for most of the race and drissled for some - which wasn't so bad. The official results should be up soon.. I'm not too fussed about my time - which I think was close to 30mins. I now have goals to reach for the next few races I've signed up for. Always on the look out for a new
That's me - with hand on hip..
3 comments:
oh wow. You did goooood. Congratulations. Pfft, i can hardly get myself from the couch to the kitchen and back in 30 mins. Well done. Im inspired now, off to run.
Hugs
xx
Friday - hehe - you funny xxx
Ummm... has anyone actually told you that you look good already?? Congrats! =)
Post a Comment