Thursday, May 8, 2008

4 Days

4 days until the Mothers Day Classic - which reminds me I should send flowers to my own mother!! I'm doing the 8k run and didn't train very well last week. Ran Tuesday night for 35mins/approx 5k and I'll go out tonight for a 6k run.. I'm running with someone tonight which will prove to be interesting. I'm not sure if it'll push me harder or not..

In other fantastic news as this blog hits severe dullsvill blogland - I just severely put both my feet in my mouth and before I could rush back and say "don't say a word" the story I told got out. Moral of the story is don't gossip to gay men about other gay men and their boyfriends they are trying to keep secret. Oy. I'm just heading out to die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Ooopppssss!
S X