I had a lovely garden party on Sunday afternoon ----

In my new Sass and Bide fabulicious jeans!
I almost missed my best friends birthday but saved at the 11th hour by a text from her man.
As of yesterday I am 95% out of debt... Just one lusy fuck up with AGC to take care of. The end is near and foregoing a fucking ripper of a lotto win I actually have never felt so calm about my finances (until I look for the next freelance contract). However I don't own a home in this town.. ek I may be a life time renter who spends her cash on holidays and other randoms -- it's looking more and more likely I won't be mothering offspring that will be looking at me for an inheritance when i kark it anyway.
Mothers Day Classic Run is this Sunday - I've signed on for the 8k.. I expect to do so so - but I think I can make the distance which to me now is the main thing.
For the record I saw 59.2 on the scales on the weekend - but then I drank half a litre of water and it bounced up to 61.6 (damn dyhdration)! Pretty much that half a litre was the only water I drank over 2 days - what's a girl to do when there are garden parties and other unbloggable hijinks! Note to self: next time you host a garden party take care not to have an unbloggable evening the night before...
No comments:
Post a Comment