Weight: 61.5 -- and that's after the blowout the day before..
Used 1295 calories
Daily Budget 1400
105 calories remaining
23% calories from fat
42% from protein - Yay!
35% from carbs - Double Yay!
0% from alcohol - Triple Yay!
Exercise: 30 min Bike ride AM + Elliptical and Pump Class PM = 635 calories
HR: Max 158 Avg 125
Training zone: 35 min Light, 15 min Aerobic 15 min Anaerobic
Motivation: Bloody excellent!
Things I should not have done: um.. nup.. got nothing.. oh the sugarine in my coffee - it was disgusting! give me half a teaspoon of real sugar any day..
3 comments:
The Protein Police are very happy!
Good work
xxxx
Thanks Protein Police - I'm working on it!! We all know how well you have done so any advice from you is well taken!
YAY!
You're a machine!
I need more protein. *huffs*
Post a Comment