Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend

I ran the 8k race yesterday.. my time wasn't fab - 53min. So I have another goal to work to - getting way under 50.

The rest of my weekend was a mix of panic striken phone calls from people at work with random fires to put out. Some fabulous shopping and the draining of my bank account. I did get all girly on the couch on Saturday eve. The Texan was at band practice and the housemate at dinner so I popped in a chick flick - got the wine ready - nestled in.. All nice and cosy - tears flowing and then the damn housemate and girlfriend came home! Who goes on a date to return less then an hour later??

I'm struggling at work today after mum phoned with news that my 17 yr old nephew was in a car accident last night and now in intensive care here in Bris.. apparently he was driving but I don't know much else... I'm waiting on more news.. So every fucker at work that thinks making a TV show is the most important thing in life can just fuck right off at the moment. Get creative - sort your own problems out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shit babe, I hope that your nephew is ok. If there is ANYTHING I can do, just give me a yell.
S X