I just spent 3 glorious hours at the gym - glorious hours at gym??? It happens when you can follow up the mother of all sessions with some japanese bathhouse action. I'm steamed, saunered, hot pooled and scrubbed.
We dined on oh so delicious wild boar and duck last night followed by a fabulous French red - too many glasses for me means I forgot the name of the wine. Time with my blonde wench of a bestie was great - I even made her breakfast this morning and she didn't have to put out for it :)
Now I have the house to myself for the weekend... The boys have gone to a wedding up north - The Texans band is playing. It's THE MOST disorganised event ever - I will not be surprised if they end up having to sleep in their cars or getting arrested. You can see I declined to go. I'm sure they won't get arrested - well partly sure.. The wedding is on an island - in the middles of a river. The groom recently spent 2 years living in a teepee in the hinterland. I'm looking forward to the stories when the boys return.
So how am I going to spend my time?? One option is to go a little crazy with a friend - the other is to cook yummy food and sack out in the comfy living room with a myriad of entertainment devices.. So let's see if Miss N is sensible tonight or not..
No comments:
Post a Comment