So the Winter Solstice has been apparently happened - hear that Miss Sunrise!? Can you please start getting it together so the sun comes up long before it's current 6.39am timeslot? Alas I see that's not going to start happening until the end of August.. Le Sigh.. I'm making it to the gym most mornings by 5.30am because quite honestly it's a lot warmer there then in my house! Once I peel myself out from under the 2 doonas, the Texan and the dog. As cute as Queenslander homes are they are frekking freezing in winter and generally do not have heating. Much better to nude up in the gym bathroom then my own at the moment.
One of the Blonde White Witches™(aka one 1/2 of my 2 besties)is up from Melb and heading to my house tonight for a slumber party. Settle Josh! No doubt there will be wine. There will be name calling - cause that's how classy we are. Plus I get to leave work just after lunch today to go on a mission to collect my car from the mechanic who did promise me it would be ready Wednesday.. How Wednesday translates into Friday I dinnae know. Ass! Hopefully I can get the mission over with in a hurry and throw an extra workout in (obviously in anticipation of wine plus vodka plus wine) as well as get an early start to the weekend. What's not to love about that! Erggg... the $2000 fee for fixing my little mishap is sooo not to love actually.
9 days until the 10km.. I ran an easy 5k last night after an hour in the car driving home from work convincing myself I could get out in the cold and run. Next run is Sunday if I'm not too damaged from impending blondeness. I'm going to attempt a 10km - even if I walk some of it. I just need to see if I can do it in under 70mins..
1 comment:
Wot! I didn't mention or even think of pillow fights or nuffin.
Totally agree about winter - I am over it!
Post a Comment