My Saturday night options were:
A) A wedding of a friend of a friend on an island on the north coast.
B) A wild on type 'underground' toga party which promised to be a 'lot more daring' then the ones a trillion years ago when I was at uni. (whatever that means :)
C) Dinner and then the valley - mainly hitting the girly bars.
I stayed home with the dogs, cooked up a healthy stir fry, finished a book and then watched a movie..
Several texts messages throughout the night:
From The Texan at the Wedding: 'It's like being in the Wedding Crashes with the groom and best man as the lead characters'.
Toga Party goers: Actually not a text but a phone call where all I could hear was a lot of yee-ha, muffle muffle, some filthy talk and then they hung up. I suspect I was accidently called.
From the Girly Bar goers: 'Scary lesbian alert - I have NO WHERE to hide. You should be here to help me! There is a cute girl though I just pashed in the dunny.'
And a random: 'I'm horny'
I woke without a hangover this morning. Took the dogs for a walk and then hit the gym for a while before going for a long bike ride. The Texan is still not home - I'm hoping he waits a very long time before he attempts to drive. By all accounts the wedding festivities didn't finish until after daylight.
I'm so going out once I've run the 10k race next week.. meanwhile back to training and egg whites..
3 comments:
Sounds like a good evening had by all.
I had much the same night as you babe.
S X
Skinny - you too had randoms text that they were horny at 4am? :) It was a lovely - if very quiet night.
Except for the 'I'm Horny' text I had much the same night too! Passed up a couple of good invites to stay home, read, watch TV and wake up Sunday morning without a hangover. The sad thing is I really enjoyed it!!!
Post a Comment