Thursday, June 19, 2008

Got Caned!

Dear Friends Who May Want Me To Be Social On the W/end,

Chances are I won't be able to walk. I sure as hell don't think my beer lifting arm will be working. It's also likely I will still be perspiring and gasping for air.. I know it's 24 hrs until we are due at the restaurant but I just got caned in the HARDEST 1HR AND A HALF PT SESSION!!! Ever.

help me...

That Girl who can't feel her finger tips..

3 comments:

Josh said...

I am sure someone will put a straw in your beer and hold it to your lips.

Besides, you love the pain - I can sense it.

P said...

Tell your friends if they want you to come out they'll have to carry you around and hold your glass to your lips for you!!! Good on you!

Miss N said...

Josh - hopefully my friends are so kind!

Paula - they will probably just prop me in a corner.. let's just hope they don't leave me there I may not be able to get up again!