I have a facial at 1.30 today - a little
So I'm mid trying to write an email to the EP I met with 2 weeks ago. Just a touch base email - see how the plans for the new show are coming along - see if he can give me any idea of what role I may have in it. I'm desperate to take on the full time position and roll from show to show. Especially if the main production office is based in Brisbane. I HATE trying to word emails in a round about way when all I want to say is as simple as WHAT JOB COULD I DO? IS THERE A JOB? WHEN DO I START? HOW MUCH $$? Do I tell him I was planning a holiday after I finish on this show but state I don't really need the holiday as I don't want to jeopardise my availability etc?.... I know I'm going to keep it short and sweet - the email that is - but want it to be concise and probing enough to get some answers.. The Joy, The Joy of chasing work in my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment