Thursday, June 19, 2008

Word

Still nothing concrete on the next reality gig after this show finishes.. They were desperate to have someone in place quickly so I would basically roll from this to that and then back to this (should we go to series 9 - fricken eeek! not that I'm 100% I would even do another series). Suddenly it's gone all quiet - though I do know they spoke to someone else about it. Us freelancers stick together - we compared notes and know we are the only 2 being considered. We've already decided on the $ rate to ask for and discussed the accommodation issue. Because it's filming in butt fuck nowhere and I've heard recent horror stories I'll be fine to drop out of consideration.

I won't hear anymore about the drama gig until July I think.. It's not scheduled to go into pre until mid-august - which is perfect timing for me.

Plus now there is a feature that has been on the cards for a while that I'm keen to do. Interesting Director and shooting up north.

How do people in the real world do it - all that security and knowing where the bills are going to be paid from for the rest of the year at least.... hmmm maybe they are on to something..

No comments: