I am seriously over counting calories, worrying about the intake of red wine, stressing about not enough exercise calories in the day to plug into CK.. I am pretty sick to death of researching every weight loss theory on the internet, designing workout plans, running in the door at 6pm, changing faster then superman and bolting around the corner to the gym to make pump, spin, my guilt go away.
I lost 20 ish kilos - I'm a healthy BMI, I still have a wobbly fat arse, but killer fucking arms. I could maintain here and not get to the goal weight of 56kg. I could continue to bore you mindless with never ending 'Why can't I just get below 60' posts.. deja vu..
I'm off plan today. I'm not binging - I'm not exactly being great. I just don't care right now. I'm behaving as if it is Saturday night, at a great restaurant, when I have been on plan and obsessively exercising all week.
I've been feeling like this since Monday. Long time coming actually.. We can guarantee it's because A) The post below and B) I have not had a day off exercising in 14 days... It's me and the couch tonight.
3 comments:
Good on you babe. Your whole day sounds like my whole week. I've not done a fucking thing all week - exercise I mean. But I don't care because I know I'll be back on track when I am more mentally motivated.
And it wont last long at all.
*hugs*
I know exactly how you feel. I'm sick of tracking and planning and being hungry all the time.
I am not sick of training though.
I don't have any solutions except to say if were weren't all obsessive compulsives we would still all be fatties!
Skinny - hugs happily accepted :) I'm such a pathetic sad sack - I'll get over it - when i feel like it. x hehehehehe
katiep - I love training, I really really do. I'm just so over myself today - the never ending conversations of all the proper things I should be doing.. letting the dark side take over for 24hrs. Reading your blog - i know you understand. x
Post a Comment